How to remove language above double line in Mark selected text as:
waxdoll87
2008-10-29 01:19:00 UTC
I have accidentally double clicked on the language French (Haiti) when I
opened up the language tab at the bottom left corner of Word 2007, and it is
moved up above the double line in Mark selected text as:

How do I remove this language from above the double line in the Mark
selected text as list? I have exhausted every possible way, to no avail.
Somebody help out please!
Tony Jollans
2008-11-05 18:11:58 UTC
I believe this requires a registry change but why does it matter? Do you use
that dialogue so often that having to scroll an extra line for languages
before French is a real hardship?
--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com
Somebody help out please!
waxdoll87
Somebody help out please!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
2008-11-06 05:36:56 UTC
From Windows Start, select Run, then type Regedit then navigate to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Office
##.0>Common>LanguageResources>EnabledLanguages
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP